Sunday 15 January 2017

Mon 16 Jan 2017

Yesterday Elise had a fleeting sensation around her hips. It felt like, "I was wearing something". This only lasted a few seconds then disappeared. A few moments later the same thing occurred.
This shows us that her senses are in the process of repairing. Very exciting, it's not a great "feeling" being numb downstairs. There is no rehab over the weekend, a welcome relief after the weekday intensity and an opportunity for some rest.

Sarah Alderson came early in the morning for a little meeting with Elise, again a very cheery setting under the Japanese Maple tree in the courtyard. We read Ps 32, "the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him." It was easy trusting God and feeling his presence when everything was so intense and new, now the constancy of it is settling in a little and we need little reminders that God is still very active in our lives. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elise,
    I hope you are feeling better. Me and my family are praying for you.
    This Christmas my cousins came over. We had lots of fun and did lots of things. I have a new cousin named Seraphina she is so cute. I haven't seen her but seen pictures of her on Facebook. Seraphina couldn't come but it was still very fun.
    My family and cousins went down to Margret River. We had lots of fun. We went walking through the bush,went down to the river, went into town and best of all went to the Fudge Factory,and Chocolate Factory. I liked seeing the photos of you. Love from Louisa 💜💙💚💛❤️💖😀👧🏼

    ReplyDelete